P1, P2, Q1 Employment Pass and S Pass holders with a fixed monthly salary of more than $2,800 may apply for Dependant’s Passes for their:
- unmarried or legally adopted children under 21 years of age
In general, these documents and information are required for Dependant’s Pass applications:
- Dependant’s Pass Application Form
- The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company, normally the employer of the Employment/S Pass holder.
- The form must be endorsed with the company's stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorised officer from the sponsoring company.
- A parent’s signature is required for children aged 16 years and below
- Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
- Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document
- Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation certified by the respective embassy.
- For babies born in Singapore, the parent has to report to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) with the letter issued by the hospital to obtain a short term visit pass. This pass is valid for 42 days, during which, an application for DP can be submitted.