Training Employment Pass
These foreigners may be eligible for the Training Employment Pass:
The training attachment in Singapore must be part of the undergraduate's degree programme from an acceptable educational institution
- Trainees from foreign offices or subsidiaries
Intra-company trainees should hold a degree or diploma.
To qualify for the Training Employment Pass, the applicant should:
- Earn a fixed monthly salary of more than $2,800; and/or
- Hold recognised tertiary/professional qualifications.
Foreign trainees or students who do not meet the above criteria may consider applying for the Work Holiday Pass or the Training Work Permit.
Documents Required For Training Employment Pass
Online applications are made through EP Online.
These documents and information are required for Training Employment Pass applications
- Training Employment Pass Application Form
- The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company.
- The form must be endorsed with the company's stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorised officer from the sponsoring company.
- A detailed training programme stating:
- Objective of training
- Type of training
- Location of training
- Duration of training
- Applicant's educational documents and past relevant employment testimonial
Additional document(s) is/are required for:
a. Diploma/degree qualifications from India
Transcripts and marksheets
b. Degree qualifications from China
Certificate of Graduation
c. Applicants on training attachments as part of degree/diploma program
Support letters from educational institution stating that the training is part of the degree/diploma program
# If the applicant has not yet completed the educational course, a letter from the educational institution indicating that the applicant is currently pursuing the said course in the school, should be submitted
- Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
- Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document