You may apply for an EntrePass if you are ready to start and operate a new business in Singapore. All applicants must fulfill these requirements
- Company must be registered as a Private Limited Company with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority – Singapore’s national regulator of businesses and public accountants.
- Applicant to hold at least 30% of shares in the company.
- Company to have at least $50,000 paid-up-capital. A bank statement, from the Singapore-based company bank account, of at least $50,000 is required for verification.
- Company must not be registered for more than six months at the point of application.
- The business must not be illegal.
- Examples of businesses that will not be considered for the EntrePass include:
- Coffee shops, hawker centres, food courts
- Bars, night clubs, karaoke lounges
- Foot reflexology, massage parlours
- Acupuncture, traditional chinese medicine, herbal dispensing
- Employment agencies, geomancy