MOM’s major frontline services consolidated under one roof
1. On 10 June 2013, the Work Pass Services Centre at Tanjong Pagar Complex will be shifting to Hall C of the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Services Centre at 1500 Bendemeer Road.
2. With the upcoming relocation, MOM will complete the consolidation of its major frontline services under the MOM Services Centre, with the exception of the Employment Pass Services Centre, which will remain at The Riverwalk at 20 Upper Circular Road. MOM’s policy and corporate services divisions will remain at Havelock.
3. Hall C will provide appointment-based work pass card registration services to shorten waiting time and improve service quality. Transaction times are expected to shorten through the adoption of a one-stop card registration process, with photo-taking of pass holders on the spot. MOM will also implement an online document verification system and deliver the work pass cards to the customers. They will no longer have to make a trip to collect their cards.
4. Hall C will be operating at extended hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8.00am to 7.30pm. It will operate till 6.00pm on other weekdays. It will be closed on weekends and public holidays.
5. For information on MOM’s services and travel directions to the MOM Services Centre, please refer to MOM website.